Monday, August 25, 2014

The Trajectory for Our Media

Our metrics suggest that we Domicile Ecophile doesn't have any regular readers yet.  This is no surprise since the blog and Twitter accounts have few post and the YouTube channel has no videos!  This post in for the benefit of anyone who stumbles across what does exist here on this blog before the "public" launch when we start advertising in some form.  I want to have some content built up before we do so.

Behind the scenes I am working on having a professional logo created.  I am filming scenes for what will be an assortment of video making up the first round go content for the YouTube channel.  I am working on a number of post for the blog that have yet to be published.  I may also be getting some collaborators to generate some content as well.  New additions will be spotty and sparse for a little while, but eventually things will get rolling.

That means if you are looking around and don't see much yet, just keep checking back.  In a few months I hope the volume of content on our various outlets will multiply.

No comments:

Post a Comment